Open MalwareTips in Safari and tap Share. You may need to open the Page Menu first.
Choose Add to Home Screen. If it is not listed, use Edit Actions to add it.
Keep Open as Web App enabled if shown, then tap Add.
Android
Open MalwareTips in Chrome or another browser that supports app installation.
Open the browser menu and look for Install app, Install and create shortcut, or Add to Home screen.
Choose Install and confirm. Wording varies by browser.
Desktop
Chrome: use the install icon in the address bar, or the menu under Cast, save and share.
Edge: open the menu, then More tools, Apps and Install this site as an app.
Safari on Mac: choose Share or File, then Add to Dock. Firefox on Windows: look for the web apps button in the address bar.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Keep up with your conversations
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Hello I am using HP Laptop Windows. I have a program named "Search powered by Yahoo" that I wanted to remove so I downloaded a crack version of a program remover(I forgot the name and the link sorry). Instead of removing the program, my laptop got infected by a virus I didn't know, I know that it got infected because every file in my laptop has a name added after them ". mado" so I think the virus' name is MADO so I've researched about it and how to remove it and I got into your website I've done all the steps you told but it didn't work so I joined your forum anyways you said it is a virus RANSOMWARE but I didn't get any RANSOMWARE note so I can't report it so please help me all files in my laptop is important, it has almost all my photos which is special it has my memories with my classmate and family so please help me!
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.
If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===