Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
ahhh what's a audit2 allow fix?? fedora / gnome for me has just worked, but then again so does KDE Plasma in Kinoite version.Fedora 44 KDE has one advantage over Fedora 44 Gnome for me at the moment: user_u on KDE works out of the box, whereas on Gnome it requires a audit2allow fix.
Audit2allow is a command that takes the SELinux rejects as found in the logs, and turns them into allow rules.ahhh what's a audit2 allow fix??
excellent, sounds like a project for me and buddy, chatGPT. wondering if I have any SELinux rejects, will update...Audit2allow is a command that takes the SELinux rejects as found in the logs, and turns them into allow rules.
according to chatgpt: > The SELinux framework is built into the Linux kernel. The original work was done by the National Security Agency (NSA) and released as open source around 2000. Since then, Linux kernel developers maintain the kernel-side SELinux code. < I think firejail is a 3d-party app. SELinux gets updates regularly.Ahhh SELinux. another security control and something that every security freak says to use but no one I know actually knows how to use correctly.
I guess consult A.I. now? Yet where do the models train there data on? Maybe it's CyberPunk2026 blogspot or angrylinuxdawrfusers X feed???
Firejail anyone? At least it's still being developed!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes