What are you Browsing Now?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Development of F-86 Sabre
The very first years of the jet era gave us a lot of iconic designs. The Messerschmitt Me. 262… the Gloster Meteor… the Ar 234 Blitz… the Lockheed Shooting Star… the de Havilland Vampire. Aside from their propulsion system and some design choices, they were still relatively conventional aircraft, not that different from their late piston-engine brethren. It was only with the arrival of swept-wing planes when jet aircraft could push on to the next level… and the most well-known of those swept-wing fighters are the MiG-15… and the hero of this video, the legendary F-86 Sabre.

PS, all in-game footage.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Development of F-86 Sabre

PS, all in-game footage.

Fantastic game (y) ..I also like

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Fantastic game (y) ..I also like
DCS is a good game but it's a simulator, I am not into those. War Thunder also has a simulator game mode but it's hard to fly without joysticks and padels. Both are completely different game targeting different players.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Diving the extremely dangerous Boesmansgat in South Africa..This dive was only 150 metres.Dave Shaw a world renowned Australian diver lost his life here when he attempted a recovery dive to 270 metres..The total depth is unknown but purported to be 282 metres.The Eiffel tower could fit inside.
Only technical divers are allowed to dive here:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Well back on Feb 22nd, I posted about a huge fire in my area that took me a surprisingly long time to locate. A video from a local news source showed the fire. I thought it was an abandoned bldg (there's a whole strip of them next block) and a squatter had lit the place on fire. Now the wreckage is concealed behind a decorative fence (it's an eyesore) but the front of it is full of trash, wrecks and broken glass.

No bum apparently involved but there's no word on what did cause it, just some reports of small explosions prior to the flames shooting thru. It seems there were a number of cars on lifts, unfortunately, and many of them were burnt beyond salvage, like this one.

Yes, I live in this area but it doesn't all look like this (thank Providence).

prev. post

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.