Moonhorse

Level 27
Verified
Content Creator
Follow that damn dot and know what's about to happen was probably one of the most scary videos I seen.
Human mind just being emotional, its worse watch these kind of videos than some kind of horror movie

Heres one from same category

And this is my favorite one, not that dramatic but scary;
Imagine being in ww and seeing one of the first jet fighters, new technology

Reactions: stefanos and BryanB

BryanB

Level 17
Verified
Human mind just being emotional, its worse watch these kind of videos than some kind of horror movie

Heres one from same category

And this is my favorite one, not that dramatic but scary;
Imagine being in ww and seeing one of the first jet fighters, new technology
The trade center video is abhorrent to me, the Messerschmidt video I understand, a shocking leap in technology, it's well understood that a couple of poor choices by hitler is the only reason most of us still can exercise the small measure of independence Democracy offers, it's not the last word on the matter but it got us through that one.

Moonhorse

Level 27
Verified
Content Creator
Most of the mysterious disappearance cases are likely to be related to crime, but there seems to be cases in which demonstration is impossible in some cases.:unsure: It is a case called 'spirited away' from ancient times in Japan.:unsure:

Retired Police Detective Identifies Mysterious Patterns Across Thousands of Missing Persons Cases

THE SECRET VANISHINGS IN AMERICA’S NATIONAL PARKS
There are bit over 100 cases in finland like these, very exciting to read

I like lot of these kind paranormal things, and stories told by older people about ghosts, wars, etc

upnorth

Level 36
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
I'm getting seriously confused when I turn on English translation. California Lotto? :oops:

Reactions: BryanB