show-Zi

Level 24
Verified
@show-Zi , that's security guards and not the police right? Pretty sure that older guy is drunk.
They are station staff. Most older adults with problematic behaviors change their attitudes depending on their partner. It will be intimidating for salespeople and hospitality, and obedient to police and other powerful people.

In Japan, the strange custom of “customers are kings” remains strong. I think that persistent claims by telephone are also due to this custom.

upnorth

Level 43
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Saw that one yesterday, and the sad news is that it's Daniels last appearance as 007. I don't think he dies in this one, it's just him decided officially that he won't sign any more contracts for James Bond movies.

DDE_Server

Level 20
Verified
They are station staff. Most older adults with problematic behaviors change their attitudes depending on their partner. It will be intimidating for salespeople and hospitality, and obedient to police and other powerful people.

In Japan, the strange custom of “customers are kings” remains strong. I think that persistent claims by telephone are also due to this custom.
Especially in cosplay restaurant "Customer is really king "Customer -sama" really strange but damn cute :)