What are you Browsing Now?

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
The reason why I look at the creatures in the sea may be the envy of living free from gravity.:unsure:

That's really cool.

1575237037709.png

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Thank you!
Merry Christmas for you!:)(y)
View attachment 230370

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...... you are too sweet...

そしてあなたに非常にメリークリスマスとハッピーニューイヤー。

~~ or ~~

Soshite anata ni hijō ni merīkurisumasu to happīnyūiyā.

1575238499367.png

Kanpai (乾杯!)

That's Japanese Plum wine -- which I enjoy very much.

Attachments

• 1575238680330.png
    1575238680330.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 182

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
@show-Zi , that's security guards and not the police right? Pretty sure that older guy is drunk.
They are station staff. Most older adults with problematic behaviors change their attitudes depending on their partner. It will be intimidating for salespeople and hospitality, and obedient to police and other powerful people.

In Japan, the strange custom of “customers are kings” remains strong. I think that persistent claims by telephone are also due to this custom.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Saw that one yesterday, and the sad news is that it's Daniels last appearance as 007. I don't think he dies in this one, it's just him decided officially that he won't sign any more contracts for James Bond movies.

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
They are station staff. Most older adults with problematic behaviors change their attitudes depending on their partner. It will be intimidating for salespeople and hospitality, and obedient to police and other powerful people.

In Japan, the strange custom of “customers are kings” remains strong. I think that persistent claims by telephone are also due to this custom.
Especially in cosplay restaurant "Customer is really king "Customer -sama" really strange but damn cute :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.