What are you Browsing Now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Nothing exciting, just looking for fish tank ornamentation & what extra fish to buy
Unlike pc and machines, humans and other living things do not always move in line with our education and speculation. I think it is a good partner for exciting and unexpected events.
It's not all good things, but it's good to get in touch with creatures that can't communicate in words.:)

Reactions: Nevi and upnorth

SpiderWeb

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2020
Hmmm, I may be nitpicky, but I don't think that "signs of life" mean actual life forms on Venus, just some evidence that something used to live there. Idk though I'm no scientist, have to wait for some official announcement
More than fair. I agree with you. Well this was from yesterday when the announcement was just rumors. I still think that there might be a slight chance we will find microbes within our solar system that either evolved separately or that somehow found their way off this planet.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.