What do you think about Private Firewall ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
I've only had positive experiences using Private Firewall, and near the beginning of 2014 (as a new member) I distinctly recall exterminator20's encouraging support when I'd chosen it from among a handful of free firewalls I'd read about here on MT.:):) We needed a good firewall for our Windows XP SP 3 of which it's native firewall was sorely insufficient.:(
Private Firewall does it's job well, and this comes from a member whom likes adjusting settings (all are set to max) although I've not yet learned to truly optimize it's performance.:rolleyes:
Apart from it's reliability, I do agree with my good friend, Rahadian,:) as it does in fact look like something out of kindergarten!!:D ...but if kindergarteners find themselves walking away scratching their heads, it would still be doing it's job quite well right out of the box.:cool: ..err, or download.;)

:D :D

Yep its a good firewall program, I do like it once :)
I do highly recommended it to my friends which still using windows Xp OS, but again..every time I look on tray icon, kinda reminds me of this picture :D
Its not a big deal for me though ;)

53618169.jpg

Alzie

Level 1
Verified
Well-known
May 3, 2014
have used it on xp in past with several different free anti virus programs with no problems

Jaspion

Level 17
Verified
Jun 5, 2013
I really don't get the "Privatefirewall is ugly!", "7-Zip is ugly!", etc comments.

Like if you want to stand up for simple GUIs! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.