What Genre do you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke[Dumke480]

Thread author
Oct 28, 2011
So are you saying you don't play games?!

I had that happen to me, but on a game called travian, had a whole city, worked on it for 2weeks came home after noon, found out i was raid by 5 different players.. Lost all my resources?!

D

Deleted member 178

i used to lead 150 guys in my High level guild on WOW, at the end it bored me so much to solve internal issues than playing that i stopped WOW and playing games. sometimes when i see the new rogue builds and talents, those that i wanted so much at my time but was not available, i feel a need to play it again.

:D

D

Deleted member 178

Luke[Dumke480] said:
Mists of pands is coming out too ;)
so you were a guild leader?! Naaaice :O

yes guild leader, my guild use to do high epic instances, all the highest members wore full t3.5 epic set, for a comparison my rogue had 8000 life points where the average epic one had 5000k and a warrior 10 000

Luke[Dumke480]

Thread author
Oct 28, 2011
The health sounds crazy, but with tanks.. And healers you're set though. 150 is a crazy number, t3 gear too.. They must of been pretty breezy to k'o, since my old guild (no ownership) we only had 40-50 players.. We didn't do high profile ones due to population, we dominated ctf minigame though, that was amazing fun that ;)

D

Deleted member 178

Luke[Dumke480] said:
The health sounds crazy, but with tanks.. And healers you're set though. 150 is a crazy number, t3 gear too.. They must of been pretty breezy to k'o, since my old guild (no ownership) we only had 40-50 players.. We didn't do high profile ones due to population, we dominated ctf minigame though, that was amazing fun that ;)

we had 2 dedicated pvp teams, doing battlefields all day and night long, when they need some t3.5 stuff we took them just for the drop :D the pvp bear form druid was so resilient he was able to tank in instances:p

Luke[Dumke480]

Thread author
Oct 28, 2011
If i still had my account it would been amazing to raid with you guys xD

i only had two level 75 charcs.
Dk and elven hunter.

D

Deleted member 178

the funny part is the mass pvp killing at the entrance of the instances, our 2 full epic raids groups (80guys) vs the incoming horde guilds. :D

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
Strategy games and Total war games. Love them.
do play other games also, like shooters, simulators, tycoons, driver,etc etc etc... now that I'm thinking about it, I'm actually playing to many games xD.

eXp

Luke[Dumke480]

Thread author
Oct 28, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
the funny part is the mass pvp killing at the entrance of the instances, our 2 full epic raids groups (80guys) vs the incoming horde guilds. :D
i figured as much :)

eXPerience said:
Strategy games and Total war games. Love them.
do play other games also, like shooters, simulators, tycoons, driver,etc etc etc... now that I'm thinking about it, I'm actually playing to many games xD.

eXp
Your abit like me! :D Just play everything :D

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Anyone in here that have played DotA? And is a huge fan that crosses his fingers for DotA 2?

Luke[Dumke480]

Thread author
Oct 28, 2011
I honestly haven't ever played DOTA.

i'm not really interested in DOTA, as i'm sure i'd get my ass kicked, because my inexperience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.