What is best software for Burning on CD/DVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzie

Level 1
Verified
Well-known
May 3, 2014
free make video converter easy to use normally get two films to dvd take care when installing as not to install any unwanted extras

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I'd say Roxio, but mind you that's paid and now a days people will look at free alternatives.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I'm with software182. After using IMGburn to convert the iso image into a disk, I've been enjoying linux Manjaro Open Box!:D Even though it may not be music for the ears, it has none the less been singing quite sweetly!!:p :):)
Ps ..and I've just realized the reason I'd tried it was because of reading Littlebits' recommendation on page [1]. @Littlebits Thanks!:D

Last edited:

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
yup plain vanilla, not pro or enterprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.