What Is The Best Movie/Movies You Have Ever Seen?

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
For all genres you can find decent movies easily but in horror genre you kinda have to find the gems.
Doctor sleep and both parts of IT
For horror movies, I recommend watching short films. In the case of feature films, the tension does not last. The inability to understand the backbone of the story can also be considered as a production of fear.

The downside is that the storyline is patterned.;)

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
For horror movies, I recommend watching short films. In the case of feature films, the tension does not last. The inability to understand the backbone of the story can also be considered as a production of fear.

The downside is that the storyline is patterned.;)

Really good clips, I was scared for a moment here and there. Dammit I watched them just before going to bed. Good bye sweet dreams 😭

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Saving Private Ryan is high on my list too. And the Excorcist. Also the Alien series, Prometheus, and last The Covenant. I have a soft spot for Ridley Scott. And Chronicles of Riddick. And an older, Papillion.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Saving Private Ryan is high on my list too. And the Excorcist. Also the Alien series, Prometheus, and last The Covenant. I have a soft spot for Ridley Scott. And Chronicles of Riddick. And an older, Papillion.
I feel the image of Ridley Scott is beautiful, full of moisture, steam and smoke. And the images are filled with a feeling of statelessness, making the reality seem like fiction. I was surprised that the Japan filmed in this movie was a little different from the Japan we know.
The making of "BLACK RAIN"

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Yes Riddley Scott has always been real good to create moods. Movies like "Gladiator", "Blade Runner" and "Prometheus"(and Alien) is in my book, some of the highlights in my all time favourites.
Black Rain was a great movie too. The scene where Nick Concklin and Charlie Vincent (Andy Garcia) is on their own late at night in the japanese city, that ends with Garcias dead, is so well made. Hans Zimmers music enforce the excitement as only Zimmer can. Great movies will always be one of my guilty pleasures.😇

• +Reputation
Reactions: show-Zi

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Films:
Original 60's The Time Machine
Back to The Future
The African Queen
Flight Of The Phoenix
Fatal Attraction
A Town Like Alice
The Martian
All Star Wars
(mostly ancient)

TV:
All Star Trek's

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.