Advice Request What is the best video player?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyes

Level 4
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
VLC with Hardware acceleration didnt work for me. It crashed when i played an HD video but MPC-HC rocks and it just uses less than 2% CPU while playing 1080P videos :) But don't know why Cyberlink Powerdvd gives me the best Audio and Video quality

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Gom, VLC, MFC in that order

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
VLC have many problems, search through google & you will found it plus it's UI is not cool :D I use mix of KM player, AIMP player & for watching HD movies, i use Splash PRO EX coz it's better then others for viewing HD.

cerezo

Level 1
Verified
Jul 20, 2014
Vlc.
I also like BS player, it checks for subtitles online, saves you the time googleing them!

PlayerFromTheITtic

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 19, 2014
VLC have many problems, search through google & you will found it plus it's UI is not cool :D I use mix of KM player, AIMP player & for watching HD movies, i use Splash PRO EX coz it's better then others for viewing HD.
Did you try KCP? You could be surprised by its visual quality with HD videos when well-configured :)

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Well at first I was using Power DVD, man so weight on my head ( Oops , sorry, my pc ). So I was wondering which one to shift, finally I switched to PotPlayer x64 edition, which is light , comfortable, safe to use than other programs, try yourself and check out. I am completely satisfied with its production.

PlayerFromTheITtic

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 19, 2014
Is it a kind of codec pack?
Not really. It's a pre-configured MPC-HC for optimal media playing quality with easy-to-use settings to quickly adapt MPC-HC to your system specs. It has also include some very useful utilities such as ReClock (very convenient to remove the PAL Speedup from PAL videos :D)

Reactions: Rahadian Putra

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Not really. It's a pre-configured MPC-HC for optimal media playing quality with easy-to-use settings to quickly adapt MPC-HC to your system specs. It has also include some very useful utilities such as ReClock (very convenient to remove the PAL Speedup from PAL videos :D)
thnx for offer, but i don't like MPC-HC hehehe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.