Advice Request What is the best video player?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

apaul

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
There are many video players like VLC, KM Player eic. But please tell me what is the best video player according to you? It should be able to play HD video and light on system as well. :confused:

(sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: Overlord

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Potplayer (x86)

Codecs: madVR + lav
K-Lite Codec Pack Mega

The following quotations are from a person with vast multimedia experience.

Feb. 19, 2014 - "I'd suspect that if I put it to the test I'd find that K-Lite, for example, had done more damage (as measured by crash reports) than some notable percentage of actual outright malware."

Mar. 2, 2014 - "At one point 7 of the top 10 crashes in multimedia on Windows lead squarely to problems induced by K-Lite."

Mar. 3, 2014 - "...the fact remains that they (K-Lite) have been one of the most toxic projects ever released for Windows in any form."

pd: When using vlc videos are a very inferior quality to the other players.

Y

yigido

You cannot run 4K youtube videos in GOM or any other weak things :p (ın my experience)
If you want more powerful : VLC , K-Lite Codec are best choices.
Do not let your mind blurring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.