Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
You'll be able to turn Windows 11 into Windows XP using this app
What you need to know
  • Stardock just announced WindowBlinds 11, an app that allows people to customize the look of Windows 11 and Windows 10.
  • WindowBlinds 11 can alter the appearance of the Start menu, Taskbar, window frames, control buttons, and other elements of the Windows interface.
  • The app is currently available in beta for $15 or as part of Stardock's Object Desktop suite.

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
I used Window Blinds/Icon Packager & other Stardock programs for many+ years - Stardock really want you to buy Object Desktop which contains most but not all of similar programs - A couple of years ago, maybe more? I gave up on Blinds & Icon Packager as there was always some issue on various programs & required unloading it it was hardly worth using - There were at one time a fair number of free skins but then most of the new ones were super skins & required buying with no test option & became an expensive program to use - Just my opinion of course & I'm sure Stardock skinning programs work well for some.

Reactions: Sammo and vtqhtr413

eXDj

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
Total:$17.69
WindowBlinds 11 Bundle
WindowBlinds™ 11, SkinStudio 11

? now double price ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sorrento

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.