What is the language that sounds best to you

Handsome Recluse

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
However, if you use it in the countryside of a local city, even if your words are conveyed to the other person, depending on the words the other person speaks, you may need to translate Japanese into Japanese.
How many Japanese languages are there?
Japanese has many words that are pronounced while exhaling, and English that is spoken while breathing is difficult without training. If a general Japanese speaks English, it will look like this video.

Pop singers have breathy sounds just to rub in that they're having lots of s*x.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
How many Japanese languages are there?

Pop singers have breathy sounds just to rub in that they're having lots of s*x.
Although there is only one Japanese language, there are differences in the expression method depending on the region. There is also a theory that people in cold regions tend to omit words to shorten conversations.:)

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
Although there is only one Japanese language, there are differences in the expression method depending on the region. There is also a theory that people in cold regions tend to omit words to shorten conversations.:)

I learned slang in college from an exchange student from Hokkaido, but she grew up in Osaka. I was never good with Japanese slang. Goofy American here :ROFLMAO:

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
I love British accent and if it is done by a good speaker (Patrick Stewart), I can listen to it, no matter what it is about. I do not mind Irish one either. :)

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Another vote for British accent. The accent of the likes of Henry Cavil, Emily Blunt, Benedict Cumberbatch, Carey Mulligan just melts my heart 🥰
On the other hand, I find Russian accent to be scary 😦

bribon77

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
I like to hear British.

I have a russian friend telling me that German sounds too harsh to her. That really surprised me.
The German language is the language with the longest words in the world, the second language with the longest words is Spanish. German doesn't sound bad to me, but it is difficult to learn.

The thing is that when you are a native of a language you do not realize how it sounds to the ears of another who does not speak, your language.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
In the case of words uttered in conversation, I think the impression based on the feeling and rhythm is bigger.
I always get the impression that Asian conversations are angry and that France is whispering.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
1. Jamaican patois. It's like music, it's a beautiful thing. You hear it often in the street in my area of Brooklyn, NY.
2. French esp. if it's very nasal. Not exactly beautiful to me, more fascinating. 🌻

struppigel

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Apr 9, 2020
The German language is the language with the longest words in the world, the second language with the longest words is Spanish. German doesn't sound bad to me, but it is difficult to learn.

The thing is that when you are a native of a language you do not realize how it sounds to the ears of another who does not speak, your language.

Yes, I am aware that I cannot hear how it sounds like to others. The reason it surprised me, was that Russian doesn't sound soft to me either. So I assumed, wrongly, for a native Russian speaker German shouldn't be too harsh.

bribon77

Level 35
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Yes, I am aware that I cannot hear how it sounds like to others. The reason it surprised me, was that Russian doesn't sound soft to me either. So I assumed, wrongly, for a native Russian speaker German shouldn't be too harsh.
For a neutral person like me who doesn't speak Russian or German, Russian sounds harsh to me than German.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.