What is the language that sounds best to you

EricaR

Level 1
Aug 4, 2020
Arabic language.. I love to hear the way their pronunciation..Especially, I love to hear Quran reading..I don't understand what they say..But, i like the way they pronounce..It's very different..sounds come from deep of the throat..love Arabic songs too..I haven't heard such an deep sounded language than Arabic..

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
I am a Pole, I live in the south of Poland, very close to the Czech Republic.
I like my mother tongue but I also like English and German.
Besides, I also like to listen to other languages, but I don't understand them.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Regarding letters, not words, I think emojis are hieroglyphs revived in modern times. It is possible to transmit with high accuracy without using translation. I think the disadvantage of hieroglyphs is that they are more sensitive to the ability and effort of the writer. Emojis that can be entered with your fingertips are also excellent in that respect.

Japan has a lot to do with emoji culture. Therefore, it seems that there are some pictograms that are unknown to people overseas.
🍙🍱🍘🍥🍢🍡🥢🈯🈂🈳🈷🈺🈸🈚🈶㊗㊙🉐🎴👹👺
After all, translation may be necessary.:D

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
As an English speaker, Italian sounds very nice to listen to- almost poetic.
French can also sound nice.

I live in the Britsh Isles and so have grown up speaking the 'native' version of UK English. Other versions of English with different accents, pronunciations and words can be difficult to listen to sometimes (American English in particular if it is spoken with a strong accent). But then Americans can find UK English irritating and difficult to understand as well- so it works both ways !!!

Reactions: bribon77 and Cortex

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.