Advice Request What is wrong with Google Chrome? Memory take 465.6 MB!!!

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Awesome

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 7, 2016
Is it normal?(Memory take 465.6 MB!!!) How to solve this problem?

FYI:Normal internet surfing.Google Chrome Version 65.0.3325.146 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    30.3 KB · Views: 693

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Even i was facing performance issue like this.I removed chrome and installed firefox. Much better now

Same here tbh when i click a folder i got like 6-7 tabs that makes it laggy..

Edit: oh when i use Facebook or Twitter i keep scrolling down i got laggy...

Last edited:

DavidLMO

Level 4
Verified
Dec 25, 2017
Heh. I remember the extra memory load when Navigator added tabs. Ran slow on 1 MB machine when you had 5 or so tabs open. Yes 1 Megabytes. Recall populating a MB card with 16 k chips - $2,000. The good old days. :eek:

FWIW I use Cliqz now most of the time and it uses far less Mem than Chrome or FF.

Reactions: Prorootect
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.