danb

From VoodooShield
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
Non-Intoxicating: Pretty much all I drink is soda water made with SodaStream, but I add drink mixes like this...

It's funny, you only need 1 pack of drink mix for each 32 oz of carbonated water, and it is truly AMAZING, and health wise is pretty much like you are drinking water. There are tons of different drink mixes, and almost all are great when combined with the bubbles ;). Just make plain soda water, then add the drink mix and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.

Intoxicating: Good beer like Boulevard Irish Ale, or if i just want some drinkin' beer, hehehe, then Coors Light has been my favorite for quite some time.

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
Non-alcoholic - Water at regular intervals. Tea first thing in the day, loose leaf, full caffeine, something like 'English Breakfast'. Filter/expresso/'flat white' real coffee at intervals during the day, rarely in the evening. With occasional green/fruit teas along the way.

Alcoholic - beer - mostly Indian Pale Ale type, long time favourite is Timothy Taylor's Landlord. Red wine; current favourites are La Orphica Monastrell (Spain), Montaria Reserva and Galodoro Reserva (Portugal), Montepulciano d'Abruzzo and Nero d'Avola (Italy). Spirit - various Irish Whiskys.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I drink all the day, I am a real drunkard.
And the drink is quite difficult to prepare, I have never prepared it myself, its really difficult to prepare.
Just don't know how they prepare it :unsure:. Its made my mixing hydrogen, hydrogen and oxygen. ;)

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Falooda its very good to have especially on a hot day. Not sure if this counts. (but now I want one) Yum!
maxresdefault.jpg
sabudana-falooda-recipe-sago-royal-falooda-sabudana-dessert-sago-drink-1-682x1024.jpeg

No alcohol for me either at all. I also have lemongrass tea as well.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.