May 27, 2013
5011026008104-4667-137f4f-Club-Orange-500ml.jpg
th.jpg

Captain Holly

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 23, 2021
My doctor allows me one regular Coke per day. Other than that I drink Coke Zero or Diet Dr. Pepper. Sometimes with a nice dinner I will order iced tea. I don't drink any kind of alcohol. I never could stand the taste of beer, bourbon or any of those and I really don't like the sensation of being buzzed or drunk.

C.H.

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022
Non-Intoxicating: Pretty much all I drink is soda water made with SodaStream, but I add drink mixes like this...

It's funny, you only need 1 pack of drink mix for each 32 oz of carbonated water, and it is truly AMAZING, and health wise is pretty much like you are drinking water. There are tons of different drink mixes, and almost all are great when combined with the bubbles ;). Just make plain soda water, then add the drink mix and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.

Intoxicating: Good beer like Boulevard Irish Ale, or if i just want some drinkin' beer, hehehe, then Coors Light has been my favorite for quite some time.
I normally like to mix my own, a simple formula of two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen, the reaction is exothermic, so you got to be careful but dihydrogenoxide is my drink of choice, especially when chilled.

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Forgot about this one I use to drink back in the day. Rare in most parts was made in limited quantity, but was one of my Fav's
Actually this drink was becoming more popular than coke. The company that made this reduced the quantity on purpose so that it does not out sell coke
and even stopped production at one point, but started making it again because of consumer demand.

2f623d70f53f89d1d24dd95ca130d818.jpg

Last edited:

[correlate]

Level 18
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
Hammoud Boualem
Hammoud Boualem Company was founded in 1878 by Youssef Hammoud in the Belcourt region, and it is considered the oldest
Algerian company still active to this day. It is older than Coca-Colao_O
In 1889, Hammoud Boualem Company won a gold medal during the International Exhibition in Paris.
1677356086644.png
1677356102948.png

[correlate]

Level 18
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
@Correlate

Some clues on how this drink tastes?
They have 6 different drinks with lemon and orange flavors and one similar to Coca-Cola
Of course the taste is good otherwise how would you get me
Gold medal at the Paris International Exhibition in 1889.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.