Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Someone get me a link to Navasheild! XD
Like this:'
KernelMode.info • View topic - Rogue Antimalware (FakeAV, 2011 year)

Scroll to the bottom of the page!!

PS: You must be a registered user to download samples!!!:)
dzteqgqtbtgyepkzexggeuunlhmitpkzqnpvddfkonshtifqbdblffzvfetqqcefpdstbxgwdxbosrmabgixjggaxmrxocrulvbw

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
I don't have any kind of malware that I really like. If I had to choose some category, and I know the file in the video is not really a virus, but something that does some funny things like this one:
It's just fun to watch this in a virtual machine and to see your cpu is burning down :p

SkyboundSteven

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Jun 30, 2014
Note: if you REALLY crave malwares, go to KernelMode.info and make an account, then go along the link like this one, as venustus said:
KernelMode.info • View topic - Rogue Antimalware (FakeAV, 2011 year)
(Note: This link shows Navashield sample on the page 5, and there are some gems on pages other than 5.)

To moderators: This is NOT a direct link to malware file. So, please do not remove this link.

For more in-programmer's-view perspective on those, check out fine work from Xylitol from that forum here: XyliBox
...And from here, from another awesome author: http://krebsonsecurity.com/

p.s. This is NOT a sponsored or endorsed post!

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.