Platform(s)
  1. Web App (using Browser)

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Safari hands down, when I use my Macbook. And Orion which is a browser based on Safari. Both blows Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and what all the other Windows browsers, out of the water. Both really are that fast and light. When I use my Windows computer I use Brave. It's actually a decent browser. The only thing I could do without is the crypto thing, but I just close as much of it as I can. I simply couldn't take Edge anymore.

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Safari hands down, when I use my Macbook. And Orion which is a browser based on Safari. Both blows Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and what all the other Windows browsers, out of the water. Both really are that fast and light. When I use my Windows computer I use Brave. It's actually a decent browser. The only thing I could do without is the crypto thing, but I just close as much of it as I can. I simply couldn't take Edge anymore.
Wish I could run Safari on Windows. ✌️

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Firefox is my default browser on Windows 11 and macOS Sonoma
I didn't see your post before now. You use a Mac, and you use Firefox?! Okay.:oops::)
You do know that Safari is at least as privacy oriented as Firefox? May I ask you, what is the reason you choose Firefox on a Mac? Safari is lightning quick compared to FF.

Last edited:

South Park

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 23, 2018
Firefox since 2004, Edge for sites that don't work well with FF. Amusingly, the captive portal for the WiFi where I live only works with Firefox, not with Edge, even though Windows prompts to login with Edge.

Reactions: ZeroStrawberries

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.