Comparison What is your Favourite Browser?

Software Comparison
180 Replies 32,854 Views

What is your Favourite Browser?

  • Chrome

    Votes: 19 11.2%
  • Edge

    Votes: 29 17.2%
  • Brave

    Votes: 30 17.8%
  • Firefox

    Votes: 61 36.1%
  • Opera

    Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Safari

    Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Vivaldi

    Votes: 14 8.3%
  • UC Browser

    Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Yandex Browser

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maxthon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DuckDuckGo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other browser ( write in comment )

    Votes: 7 4.1%

  • Total voters
    169
Thread details
Products to compare
Browsers
Platform(s)
  1. Web App (using Browser)
I just tried CatsXP and, I must say, I kinda like it. It's brave, but without the added VPN and crypto junk. Plus, it has things that Brave does not, like integrated mouse-gestures, integrated toggle dark mode, and the ability to close tabs by double-click. It even have a more update chromium engine than Brave, at 141. Anyone have opinions on CatsXP?
 
Last edited:
I just tried CatsXP and, I must say, I kinda like it. It's brave, but without the added VPN and crypto junk. Plus, it has things that Brave does not, like integrated mouse-gestures, integrated toggle dark mode, and the ability to close tabs by double-click. It even have a more update chromium engine than Brave, at 141. Anyone have opinions on CatsXP?
 
After recent reinstall I've altered my position, I'm now running Edge along with Wolf which still is the browser I use most of the time, I use Edge mainly for sites I already know don't like Wolf such as MS etc, it seems to be OK so far, IMO Wolf is pretty much one of the most private browsers there is but as Edge is there regardless I will use it when I need to, I haven't yet used Brave since I reinstalled & at the moment don't feel the need (today??) :):):)
 
After recent reinstall I've altered my position, I'm now running Edge along with Wolf which still is the browser I use most of the time, I use Edge mainly for sites I already know don't like Wolf such as MS etc, it seems to be OK so far, IMO Wolf is pretty much one of the most private browsers there is but as Edge is there regardless I will use it when I need to, I haven't yet used Brave since I reinstalled & at the moment don't feel the need (today??) :):):)
Good decision. I tested practically every popular browser and used HiBit uninstaller to remove them all. I now have Firefox (because it's my X and I always go back to my X) and Microsoft Edge (because it comes preinstalled).
 
I haven't use Pale Moon for years, whats its position now on updates etc, there i think was a time when it was left behind, has this now changed???
It is always updated with the latest security patches. As I said No telemetry, no spying, no calling home, fully updated every month.
Also, you can use the 15,000 more powerful xul extensions that Mozilla abandoned.
Pale Moon has never been left behind and I have been using it as my primary browser since Jan 2011.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top