Having switched back to Firefox myself recently, I've cast the same voteChanged my vote to Firefox...for now.![]()
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Having switched back to Firefox myself recently, I've cast the same voteChanged my vote to Firefox...for now.![]()
I've been using it as my primary browser for four years and like it a lot.Anyone have opinions on CatsXP?
I've been using it as my primary browser for four years and like it a lot.
I don't have any. I don't believe in not trusting software because it comes from a certain region. I prefer to judge software individually.I know this is going to be mentioned, but any worries with it being Chinese?
first its webpage did not translate to English in my linux firefox despite getting a popup window to translate to EnglishReally? I know this is going to be mentioned, but any worries with it being Chinese?
I just tried CatsXP and, I must say, I kinda like it. It's brave, but without the added VPN and crypto junk. Plus, it has things that Brave does not, like integrated mouse-gestures, integrated toggle dark mode, and the ability to close tabs by double-click. It even have a more update chromium engine than Brave, at 141. Anyone have opinions on CatsXP?
I haven't use Pale Moon for years, whats its position now on updates etc, there i think was a time when it was left behind, has this now changed???Pale Moon. No telemetry, no spying, no calling home, fully updated every month.
Yeah, yeah, I've heard all the lies on the internet.
I've been using it since Jan 2011.
Good decision. I tested practically every popular browser and used HiBit uninstaller to remove them all. I now have Firefox (because it's my X and I always go back to my X) and Microsoft Edge (because it comes preinstalled).After recent reinstall I've altered my position, I'm now running Edge along with Wolf which still is the browser I use most of the time, I use Edge mainly for sites I already know don't like Wolf such as MS etc, it seems to be OK so far, IMO Wolf is pretty much one of the most private browsers there is but as Edge is there regardless I will use it when I need to, I haven't yet used Brave since I reinstalled & at the moment don't feel the need (today??)![]()
But I did not face a similar scenario even with Yandex!OMG! Shocker! Google is blocking something thst Google cannot control and is suggesting/forcing to use something that Google make and can control? What? Really? Who would have thought?
It is always updated with the latest security patches. As I said No telemetry, no spying, no calling home, fully updated every month.I haven't use Pale Moon for years, whats its position now on updates etc, there i think was a time when it was left behind, has this now changed???
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes