Advice Request What is your favourite VPN location?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
-too sometimes:

us.png
US - UNITED STATES

Region: AE

City: Apo

apocalypse now city, ha

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I would like to have a malwaretips.com Vpn location :) I am usually connected to UK and German servers. In summer I was always connected to Honduras using a PureVpn. But now I am disappointed with PureVpn :rolleyes:

Windows Defender Shill

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2017
If your VPN is trustworthy enough it should not matter.

No local data should be stored, and even if the servers are confiscated it should be impossible to retrieve data.

At least that's the answer VPN companies give about operating in non-private countries.

Some use double VPN measures for more invasive nations, because of this concern.

*And if even the LLC host nation submits a warrant it should ideally be useless to retrieve connection history.

Only info available should be user base (if they didn't pay with crypto currency and fake name), But no activity!

adfre3z

Apr 26, 2018
I'm using Buffered for torrenting because it's been called the fastest VPN. The best location that I tested was Luxembourg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.