• Total voters

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
Icedrive - 1TB Lifetime for about $80 ~3 years ago, looking forward to the upgrade during the black Friday. 15GB free Onedrive just for essentials.

capture_09302022_184656.jpg capture_09302022_184846.jpg

Last edited:

rain2reign

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2020
anyone use Opacity drive? Its a blockchain based cloud storage
I don't really trust them, on the basis of that their website completely backwards, broken and crap. It's your front desk and face of the entire service. I know I'm being a bit superficial here. However, only their downloads page work for me, contrary to the rest of the website, because of one thing. widgets.rubic.exchange. If I allow uBlock Origin to keep blocking it (by default; medium mode), website just doesn't work. I noop it, and the entire website works.

Granted, the entire company is based on the blockchain and exchange principle, where that may derive from. But if the entire website and service is hidden behind a widget, than I won't even dare to bother trying it. Normally a widget provides a convenience, but here the widgets acts as the CDN for the scripts and analytics needed to show the website itself.

/superficial rant over :geek:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.