Advice Request What Media/Audio Player Do You Use

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

lab34

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Mar 28, 2017
Hello,
for the music, I'm usinc AIMP, because it's light, I like the default skin, and you can slowing down the music ! (in the dsp settings)
Yes, slowing down the music without changing the pitch.
With that I can try to play guitar along. (I say "try" :oops:).

Reactions: Nevi
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Metro Apps or :

Audio :
Music Bee , i like the lyrics download ^^
Video : VLC and SMplayer (for auto subtitles downloads)

Hadden

Level 2
Verified
Oct 18, 2015
Mediamonkey for audio library (sadly, is still x32 compiled);
MPC-HC for videos with (more) compatible/fast codec used.

Last edited:

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
MPC-BE x64

Attachments

• capture_05132017_222032.jpg
    capture_05132017_222032.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 560
Reactions: frogboy

generalwu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2016
@TS Haven't used mediamonkey for quite some time, is it available for lossless format?

Here's mine:
  • Video: VLC
  • Audio: Foobar 2000
  • Streaming: Spotify Premium
Cheers. :)

Reactions: ttto

R2D2

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Aug 7, 2017
My primary audio player is Winamp (loved it since 97-98!) or JRiver Media Center as a jukebox. Occasionally use MusicBee, MediaMonkey or Foobar2000. Audio edits performed using Sony Sound Forge 11.

I also use Exact Audio Copy to accurately rip my CDs to FLAC. Quick rips (FLAC/MP3 320 CBR) using dBpoweramp or Poikosoft's EZ CD Audio Converter.

L S

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
Winamp & K-Lite Codec Pack & VLC Media Player - (before) ....... Now Only: VLC Media Player - ofc. (y)

Reactions: frogboy

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I'm still loyal to Media Player Classic-Home Cinema (MPC-HC) for videos. I really hope the project continues, as few people have now stepped in to help revive it. :)

I use MusicBee for audio. :)

VladDracul

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
For music I usually use AIMP or jetAudio player. For video it's Video Player Ultimate. But recently I found a good multiplayer on freeapps. All Format Video Player app has not bad ratings. It is specifically designed for personalized experience for watching videos and listening to music of all the formats. I think I will get rid of my old players soon to save space on the disk.
The thread is for Windows OS,not Android.Here is the link Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.