Advice Request What Media/Audio Player Do You Use

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
I had to switch from MP-BE to K-Lite Pack Standard with MPC-HC, well at least I can see video thumbnails now.

BE version refused to play Terminator 2 (made via MakeMKV), VLC as well, though VLC portable had no issues with it. Probably codecs related.

Attachments

• f00be2b6bf41668d36da32cc81dfc8f0.gif
    f00be2b6bf41668d36da32cc81dfc8f0.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 546

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
AIMP4, Foobar, Media Monkey Gold (audio/video manager and player; paid version), JetAudio VX Plus (Audio/Video player and manager, paid version) and JetVideo (Audio and Video player, freeware) are installed on all my systems. Some time ago i also had JRiver Media Center (audio/video manager) on my systems but then i decided to buy a licence of Media Monkey Gold: Media Monkey was simply better.....

____EDIT____

already in the 90's i started using JetAudio as my default audio/video player.

Last edited:

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Use Foobar2000 for music. Movies&TV player (the default Windows 10 whatever it's called) for video.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.