What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
I also watch a lot of Scandanavian shows on Netflix, usually they are a lot better then the American made slop Netflix is producing.
Yes, they're really good. I don't have Netfix but catch up on some on BBC and Channel4OD as I'm here in the UK but really good stuff :)

Trying to get a bit more into Borgen Borgen - BBC iPlayer which is quite good though I enjoy the crime ones best :D

bobdoe

Level 2
Oct 10, 2020
Last edited:

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
If you want to see a good sick sick zombie movie this one is for you just put the subtilties on as its Taiwan.

I need to see this, I saw a review of it, it reminds me of something that my brother GC told me about called Crossed:

CROSSED UNIVERSE EXPLAINED:

On an unrelated note, here is a movie that I will be watching on Netflix when it comes out, even though it looks ridiculous:

Luther: The Fallen Sun | Official Trailer | Netflix:

• +Reputation
Reactions: Nevi and ZeePriest

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
I just watched Shanghai Express (1932) streamed on The Criterion Channel -- Hollywood pre-Hays Code collection. I had never seen it. Very Good! Won an Oscar. Story holds together and the cinematography is excellent.

Nice, thank you for sharing that, that looks like a movie that I might enjoy.

I just watched a trailer for it, the part at the beginning with the woman & man talking from the train at the beginning, reminded me of the scene from Inception when Dom Cobb & Mal Cobb first met & talked on the balcony:

Inception First Dream Cobb And Mal Scene:

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
EO

Reactions: Nevi and ZeePriest

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.