What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

Member Chat
1,784 Replies 307,362 Views

What Is It?​


The 2024 American psychological religious horror movie Heretic.


Heretic | Official Trailer HD | A24:



🕯️ We NEED to Talk About HERETIC | Movie Review:



Heretic (2024) Movie Review:



My Thoughts​


When I first saw the trailer for this movie, I knew that I wanted to see it.

Unfortunately, I missed my chance to see it in a movie theater.

Because it only played for about a week in the closest city to me.

So once it was available on streaming, my brother GC and I watched it.

We watched it in three chunks.

30 minutes on Saturday, until the halfway mark early Sunday, and then we finished it later that Sunday.

That may have affected my rating of it.

I think that this movie could have been a bit better.

The first trailer is better than the movie itself, in my opinion.

It is still worth watching, but I was hoping for a bit more.

I would rate it a 3.5 out of 5 personally, a 3 – 3.5 out of 5 for a general audience, and maybe 3.5 – 4 out of 5 for fans of religious horror.

I still like Saint Maud better, both movies had good first trailers, please watch Saint Maud as well:

Saint Maud | Official Trailer HD | A24:



I would recommend that people watch Heretic at least once.
 
Last edited:
Just watching this:

yes I too watched Season 2 Episode 1 last night. Interesting I turned-on closed captioning, and it looked like the cc English text was more of a literal translation of the Korean than the English vocalization, but spoken English dialogue conveyed the same idea.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top