What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

Member Chat
1,784 Replies 307,401 Views
you streamed it? Where? IMDB only shows it as Amazon (but not Prime). I always assume IMDB is up to date, but maybe it's not?
Jack Sparrow GIF:

jack-sparrow.gif


It is a shame that my library, Hoopla, Netflix, et cetera did not have it.
 

What Is It?​

The American science fiction horror TV show Alien: Earth Season 1 (Alien: Stupid Season 1).


Alien: Earth | Official Trailer | FX:



Alien: Earth:



My Thoughts​

They should rename this TV show to Alien: Stupid.

I had higher hopes for this TV show.

It started with potential, but the writing et cetera got increasingly stupid.

We are talking brain falling out of your skull levels of stupid.

This show basically pooped the bed, diarrhea.

It was supposed to be the chosen one, but flopped harder than a soccer player.

While I am being very negative about this show.

I still somewhat like the show just enough to want to continue to see how it will end.

Will it continue to burn, how much more stupid can it get?

Or will someone be able to put out the fire, make it more intelligent, and save it?

It had the visuals, the budget, et cetera, but someone forget to get good writers et cetera.

I still would recommend seeing it for yourself.

I liked episodes 1, maybe 2, and 5 (which was like the original Alien movie, except with stupider characters).
 

What Is It?​

The American science fiction horror TV show Alien: Earth Season 1 (Alien: Stupid Season 1).


Alien: Earth | Official Trailer | FX:



Alien: Earth:



My Thoughts​

They should rename this TV show to Alien: Stupid.

I had higher hopes for this TV show.

It started with potential, but the writing et cetera got increasingly stupid.

We are talking brain falling out of your skull levels of stupid.

This show basically pooped the bed, diarrhea.

agree, I had marked this one to watch, and started Episode 1 when it was released (before you posted this), and did not care for it, I tried again a few days later & give up.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top