Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
What Is It?
The 2024 American satirical superhero TV show The Boys Season 4.
![]()
The Boys: Season 4 | Rotten Tomatoes
Discover reviews, ratings, and trailers for The Boys: Season 4 on Rotten Tomatoes. Stay updated with critic and audience scores today!www.rottentomatoes.com
The Boys – Season 4 Official Teaser Trailer | Prime Video:
My Thoughts on The Boys Season 4:
My Thoughts
This was possibly the worst season so far.
But I can not remember how I originally rated it with the others.
So I could be wrong.
But the show is still watchable, and I am still curious to see where it goes.
It still did enough to not be bad, but it is just not as good as when it first started.
Thank you for sharing that @Miravi.I'll admit that I watched all the way through seasons 1 to 4 of The Boys. At some point, it felt like I was pressing on just to follow through, but several elements of the show continue to be entertaining even at its weakest. I thought the cast was pretty memorable. I'm not sure how to feel about it all now that it's worn off and time has passed.
We've seen it before: even wildly expensive shows have dropped off towards the end à la Game of Thrones, which is still outstanding on the whole.
This is a very under-rated crime drama, sort of like the LA version of The Wire and many Wire actors Hector and Reddick to name a few. Some great acting in Bosch.Titus Welliver really delivered as Detective Bosch.
![]()
Great TV series, I'd rate #1 The Wire, #2 The Sopranos #3 Breaking Bad #4 Better Call Saul #5 Game Of Thrones (minus the last season what a piece ofIn re-watching Better Call Saul, it reminded me of 3 movie scenes that impacted me as far as the powerful performance and story told by the actors.
1 Helen Hunt in the movie, As Good As It Gets, where she's at the kitchen with her mom writing the thank you letter.
2 Captain Quint and the USS Indianapolis speech around the galley table in, Jaws.
3 Mike's confession speech (Five-0 episode) to his daughter in-law that he was the one who corrupted his son, it was his fault in, Better Call Saul.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes