What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

Member Chat
1,784 Replies 307,362 Views
I didn't like the ending, it was too abrupt.
I felt the same way.

Killers of the Flower Moon (It's on my "To Watch List")
Based on David Grann’s broadly lauded best-selling book, Killers of the Flower Moon is set in 1920s Oklahoma and depicts the serial murder of members of the oil-wealthy Osage Nation, a string of brutal crimes that came to be known as the Reign of Terror.
 
The 2023 supernatural horror movie Late Night With The Devil:


Late Night With the Devil - Official Trailer | HD | IFC Films:



I am glad that I happened to see a review of this movie on YouTube.

Otherwise, I would not have known about it.

My brother GC reminded me about this movie when he mentioned that he had seen it.

He said that it was pretty good.

So I decided to watch it the night before last.

This was a good low budget horror film that feels like it would easily fit in the V/H/S franchise.

I recommend watching this movie, and I would rate it a 4 out of 5.
 
gets high metascores too. I see it available on prime for $3.99 -- I have so many streams I hate to pay "extra" -- is it on youtube??
Allegedly it is also legally on Shudder, AMC+, and YouTube (but you have to pay).

Other legal ways would be to request it at your local library, some libraries even have online services where you can get movies & TV & music & e-books et cetera online for free legally using your library card / account.
 
I just saw two at the movie theater: Conclave (metascore= 79) & We Live in Time (metascore= 58*) IMO* it is much better than its metascore (& I'm fan Florence Pugh)
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top