Just watched. OK to watch
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Just watched. OK to watch
For all the young guys here. If You haven't seen this movie, it is the Greatest Movie of all time.
I think Goodfellas is right up there, tooLeave the Gun, Take the Cannoli
This iconic phrase, spoken by Clemenza (played by Richard Castellano) in Francis Ford Coppola’s 1972 film “The Godfather,” has become a cultural reference point. Here’s a breakdown of its significance:
- Improvisation: The line was ad-libbed by Richard Castellano, based on a suggestion from his co-star and wife, Ardell Sheridan. It wasn’t scripted and wasn’t in Mario Puzo’s original novel.
My Daughter and Wife liked that tooI saw "Wicked" the other day -- knew little about it despite the hype, and I liked it
![]()
What is it?
The 2004 science fiction romantic comedy psychological drama movie Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind:
![]()
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind – Remix Trailer:
‘Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind’ | Critics’ Picks | The New York Times:
My Thoughts
The official trailer for this movie is so terrible and misleading.
It probably hurt this movie’s success, which is a shame.
More people did not see it until years after it was made.
I include myself in this group.
They would have probably watched this movie if it had a better trailer.
I used a fan-made trailer at the beginning of this post.
It is much better and more honest than the official trailer.
When I saw this movie years ago for the first time, it was during the evening or night.
I was alone on a computer.
I was in a contemplative mood.
The movie surprised me, and I enjoyed it.
It affected me significantly.
I was amazed by Jim Carrey’s performance.
It was surprising and great to see him in a serious or normal role.
I liked his character, Joel Barish.
I also liked Kate Winslet’s acting and her character, Clementine Kruczynski.
This movie was ahead of its time in some ways.
It is a surprising mix of genres.
It somewhat reminds me of the movie Inception but in a more comedic and dramatic way.
This comparison is good because Inception is one of my favorite movies.
This is not your usual romance movie.
It is refreshing.
It managed to be more realistic than some romance movies.
Furthermore, it still includes various surreal and science fiction moments with a bit of comedy.
I did not like it as much the second time that I watched it.
The second time I watched it with my brother GC.
He did not seem very interested in the movie.
I liked it more the first time that I watched it.
It is a movie best watched at the right time.
The right environment, mood, and company also enhance the experience.
Then you can really enjoy it more.
This is a movie that more people should see at least once.
It may surprise you, too.
Just make sure that you watch it at the right time and in the right environment for you.
I would give it a 4 out of 5 as a movie.
It might deserve a 5 out of 5 as a romance movie.
Hello @partha_roy, I agree. I have not seen Camp X-Ray, unfortunately, but I did see a trailer for it back when it came out. It looked like it had potential.I
It's a very nicely made movie indeed. Have you watched Camp X-Ray?
You have to watch this! It's an incredibly moving drama.Hello @partha_roy, I agree. I have not seen Camp X-Ray, unfortunately, but I did see a trailer for it back when it came out. It looked like it had potential.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes