Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
As someone interested in the UAP / UFO / Non-Human / Semi-Human / Alien / et cetera phenomenon, I was very disappointed in Disclosure Day, and so was my brother GC.I enjoyed the movie overall, and I agree that it kept me interested throughout. At the same time, I felt that some parts distracted a little from the main idea and made the story feel less focused than it could have been.
I was also expecting the technology side of the story to have a bigger impact. It was an interesting element, but I felt it got a little lost among everything else happening.
I completely agree with you about the last few minutes. For me, they changed the feeling of the movie a bit. After building up that mystery and tension, the ending felt more like a small E.T. style moment from Spielberg rather than staying with the atmosphere the movie had created before.
Still, I enjoyed the experience and it was definitely a movie that gave me things to think about afterwards.![]()
I also felt that Disclosure Day promised more than it ultimately delivered.As someone interested in the UAP / UFO / Non-Human / Semi-Human / Alien / et cetera phenomenon, I was very disappointed in Disclosure Day, and so was my brother GC.
But at least a few people like yourself enjoyed it, so that is good.
His TV show Taken was better, except it got worse and further away from the usual lore as it went on.
Watch this : AI Doc (2026)
well at least that documentary interviewed the CEO's involved. And it also dealt with the optimistic view points.What will probably happen
Not in the same level as The Godfather's but Irishman is just ok for me. I too had high expectations before I watched it.I can't support Netflix, every thing they produce is a hugeI had high hopes for the Irishman but was let down.
Yeah the problem is they the actors are late 70's early 80's now. Goodfellas is 40 years ago and time has passed them by. Age has not done them well or passed by nicely.Not in the same level as The Godfather's but Irishman is just ok for me. I too had high expectations before I watched it.
Started watching season 2 last night.Dark Matter S2 on AppleTV (they invent a portal to multi-verse or something like that)
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes