What movie are you watching or planning to watch?

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Hmm, well I took a step back in time and am literally struggling at times to watch this masterpiece to completion--this one is nearly 50 years old and so brutal and harsh at times that I have to stop it and come back to it later. But it is amazing, truly fascinating at times.

Blood looks fake, though, but those scenes are not the worst, believe me. Anyone else see this?--the original, not the remake.

Edit: Just finished it. No words.
Glad you made it through to the end of this tale of the human spirit vs unrelenting crushing oppression.

Great movie with some outstanding performances from Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman.

If you liked this plat you might also like Midnight Cowboy another grim "buddy" movie with top performances and story line ?

Regards Eck:)

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Glad you made it through to the end of this tale of the human spirit vs unrelenting crushing oppression.

It was...difficult. I won't get into how I came to find this movie and actually become enthralled by it. Sometimes, it's amazing what you find by taking a small detour from your everyday life, right?

I'm actually not a fan of "buddy" movies, but I'll give Midnight Cowboy a look-see. MS Store has it available as well--it's even older than Papillon. Thanks!

Last edited:

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
It is not a movie but it could be.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.