Advice Request What security program does your ISP offer with their services?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

My ISP offers one, but it doesn't say which one. I was going to install it and it was going to force me to uninstall Shadow Defender to do so. I am too lazy to install it just to have to bring back a Marcrium image later. I am guessing it is F-Secure.

colin.p

Jan 6, 2022
I have a WISP for an ISP as that is all that's available out here (I'm 20 bucks from anywhere). I have only had a windows computer just recently, so the subject of "security software" is something I haven't bothered too much with since the XP days. My ISP doesn't provide any AV (that I'm aware of) and wouldn't use it if offered anyway.

I use WIN Defender, SWH and WFC on my win 10 machine.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.