Advice Request What security program does your ISP offer with their services?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

F

ForgottenSeer 94943

We have 3 competitors, one offering Bitdefender, one offering Eset and one offering eScan. Anyway you have to pay for the aforementioned services.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nevi and BigWrench

danb

From VoodooShield
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
May 31, 2017
AppGuard is the greatest security software in the Universe.
Hi JT. In the whole universe? Wow, that is impressive! Although every poll ever conducted on MT would strongly disagree with your statement.

BTW, thank you for confirming that it was you who has been spamming VS's email for several years.

devjit2020

Level 2
Apr 7, 2022
AppGuard is the greatest security software in the Universe.
Yeah that's true except for the fact that AG uses SRP and costs around 100 dollars a year while I can use Simple SRP to lock up my PC and that too free of cost. (Although I do agree that AG has some useful vulnerable processes protection). And since you say the greatest software I'd also like to add two softwares to that list which I personally consider much better than AG and those are Sandboxie and Shadow Defender.

Reactions: Nevi and roger_m
F

ForgottenSeer 94654

Yeah that's true except for the fact that AG uses SRP and costs around 100 dollars a year while I can use Simple SRP to lock up my PC and that too free of cost. (Although I do agree that AG has some useful vulnerable processes protection). And since you say the greatest software I'd also like to add two softwares to that list which I personally consider much better than AG and those are Sandboxie and Shadow Defender.
I have never used AppGuard. And I would not ever pay $100 for it.

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
I reopen this topic because there has been a change :)

My current ISP (SFR in France) offered Bitdefender... until now!
They are currently partnering with a start-up called Protected...
They offer the choice between 3 antivirus: Kaspersky, F-Secure SAFE and McAfee.
They also offer NordVPN :p
But it's more expensive than before... about 10€/month instead of 5€... I don't use it but it tempted me

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.