Advice Request What software is available to set and cropping wallpaper at same time?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
I'm currently using FastStone Image Viewer, it's a very light software with very interesting functions. Does anyone know any other software capable of doing this? I'd like to know if only this software has this peculiar featuring.

Looks simple but for vertical images is very useful

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Something like Wonderwall Wallpaper Manager?
(Have not used it myself)

Reactions: YuanJiawj

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Yeah, it's a great alternative but for set a new wallpaper doesn't have option for resize/crop.
anyway is a great software as well
It actually does have both options to resize even resample and several cropping options. Its actually much more than just an image viewer
I use this software to resize and crop numerous photos daily even some light photo editing as well.
mt crop.jpg

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
It actually does have both options to resize even resample and several cropping options. Its actually much more than just an image viewer
I use this software to resize and crop numerous photos daily even some light photo editing as well.
View attachment 264581
Yes, I know this function. I mean to set the image before applying as wallpaper.

Reactions: Sorrento

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
There are several other software options for setting and cropping wallpaper at the same time. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Wallpaper Engine - This is a paid software that allows you to animate and control your desktop background. It also has features for setting and cropping wallpaper.

2. DisplayFusion - This is another paid software that allows you to customize your multi-monitor desktop, including setting and cropping wallpaper on each monitor.

3. John's Background Switcher - This is a free software that allows you to cycle through different wallpapers, and also has features for setting and cropping wallpaper.

4. BioniX Wallpaper Changer - This is another free software that allows you to change wallpapers automatically, and also has features for setting and cropping wallpaper.

Each of these software options has its own unique features and benefits, so you may want to try out a few to see which one works best for you.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.