What song/album are you listening to right now?

Captain Holly

Level 1
Verified
Jan 23, 2021
The new Robin McAuley album was released yesterday. It's an excellent record, and will very easily be one of the very best hard rock/melodic records to be released this year.

Another good one here

This is a great album, I really am glad he still has the pipes and took care of his voice all this time. I only hope we get more good real rock records like this coming up in this year.

C.H.

Last edited:

plat1098

Level 24
Verified
Sep 13, 2018
Well by now, possibly some know that if running OSArmor, you can change the notification sound to something YOU like ( and the default loon ain't it for me). So, what I'm listening to is BigB's "Hooligan" which is a hip-hop tune with a really fine beat (even though he may look like your worst nightmare if you want to look up his official video on YouTube 🥶😱)

All done with free online cutting and conversion tools. (y)😁

ZeePriest

Level 5
Jul 2, 2020
Well by now, possibly some know that if running OSArmor, you can change the notification sound to something YOU like ( and the default loon ain't it for me). So, what I'm listening to is BigB's "Hooligan" which is a hip-hop tune with a really fine beat (even though he may look like your worst nightmare if you want to look up his official video on YouTube 🥶😱)

All done with free online cutting and conversion tools. (y)😁
video unavailable :(