What song/album are you listening to right now?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noxx
  • Start date Start date
Member Chat
8,852 Replies 1,426,479 Views
Brilliant song title :LOL:
X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H* 😅
Not just the title. See the description of this YT video. What a mad lad.
Happy Birthday EICAR! This song was entirely generated turning the EICAR AV test string into morse code and then using the resulting pattern of dots and dashes to make note patterns. Additionally EICAR QR code images were converted into synthesizer sounds and I also threw in the icons of @Viss and @Egyp7 to make some glitch effects. X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*
 


I saw you sitting on the curb
I tried but I couldn't find the word to say
I'm sure one day I'll find the time
You said you didn't even care
But your eyes just weren't really there
Love is nice but I can't just cross the line

And I say
Oh I'm falling, oh I'm falling
Oh I'm falling, oh I'm falling
And I don't think you need me
I don't think you see me
I don't think you want me there
Oh I'm falling, oh I'm falling

You drink coke and I'll drink gin
You know how to pull me in
I tried so hard to get over this
My light is something you can use
I know I'm someone you can choose
I tried so hard to get over him

And I say
Oh I'm falling, oh I'm falling
Oh I'm falling, I'm falling baby
And I don't think you need me
I don't think you see me
I don't think you want me there
Yeah-eah-eah, oh-wow-oh-ohh
Oh I'm falling, I'm falling baby
Oh I'm falling baby

(Falling for you babe)
(Falling for you babe)
(Falling for you babe)
Oh I'm falling baby
(Falling for you babe)
(Falling for you babe)
(Falling for you babe)
Falling for you baby
Baby I'm over you
(Falling for you babe)
(Falling for you babe)
I'm falling for you babe
(Falling for you baby)
(Falling for you)
Oh I'm falling baby
(Falling for you babe)
(Falling for you babe)
(Falling for you babe)
Baby I'm over you
(Falling for you babe)

Oh I'm falling, oh I'm falling
Oh I'm falling, oh I'm falling
Yeah-eah-eah eah-eah-eah
And I don't think you need me
I don't think you see me
I don't think you want me there
Yeah-eah-eah, oh-wow-oh-ohh
Oh I'm falling (falling), I'm falling baby

(Falling, falling, falling)
(I'm falling for you babe, I'm falling for you babe)
(Falling, falling, falling)
(I'm falling for you babe, I'm falling for you babe)
(Falling, falling, falling)
(I'm falling for you babe, I'm falling for you babe)
(Falling, falling, falling)
(I'm falling for you babe, I'm falling for you babe)
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top