What song/album are you listening to right now?

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Nice... but hard to top "You oughta' know" IMHO.
I agree @MuzzMelbourne, I plan on working my way to that one eventually. ;)

This is the first Rammstein song & music video that I ever saw years ago:

Rammstein - Amerika (Official Video):

Description:

Premiere: August 20th , 2004 (MTV Select)
Shoot: 6th - 7th of August, 2004
Location: Ruins of the former chemical site Rüdersdorf near Berlin
Director: Jörn Heitmann
DoP: Bernd Wondollek
Editor: Patrick Wilfert
Producers: Ingo Georgi & Alex Kiening for Katapult Filmproduktion GmbH
Single: Amerika
From the Album: Reise, Reise

The AMERIKA video was filmed in the ruins of the former chemical factory in Rüdersdorf near Berlin under the direction of Jörn Heitmann. It was the fourth video he directed for Rammstein. For two days, from 5 p.m. to 5 a.m., the band stood in front of the cameras. The spacesuits for the moon scenes were rented from Hollywood, and 240 tons of ash were needed to create the moon landscape.

Music​

SONG: Amerika
ARTIST: Rammstein
ALBUM: Made in Germany 1995 - 2011 (Standard Version)

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Music album version:

Goldfrapp - Paper Bag (Official Audio):

Description:

Originally released by Mute in September 2000, Alison Goldfrapp and Will Gregory’s debut features many tracks that went on to become live favourites, including the singles ‘Lovely Head’, ‘Utopia’, ’Human’ and ‘Pilots’.
Described by Time Out as “a staggering debut”, Alison Goldfrapp recently said, “Looking back, Felt Mountain represents a very special period in my life. It is the first album Will and I recorded as Goldfrapp, launching us in a new musical direction, and the moment for me, after 13 years or so in music, that I found a creative direction that I was truly excited about. Being nominated for a Mercury Prize was incredible and unexpected, and an affirmation that we were embarking on an important journey.”
Felt Mountain has sold over half a million copies worldwide since release.

Music​

SONG: Paper Bag
ARTIST: Goldfrapp

Reactions: MuzzMelbourne

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Tank: Tiny Desk Concert:

Description:

NPR Music is celebrating Black Music Month with an array of brand new Tiny Desk concerts. Together, these artists represent the past, present and future of Black music. This month of carefully curated shows is a celebration of Black artists expressing themselves in ways we've never seen before, and of the Tiny Desk's unique way of showcasing that talent.

Ashley Pointer | June 14, 2023
It's practically a sin to not have Durrell "Tank" Babbs on your spiciest playlist — he's penned some of the steamiest records in R&B. If you've been following our Black Music Month takeover, it's likely you spotted Tank accompanying Babyface, the love maestro himself, on background vocals. In his own concert, the veteran crooner and R&B scholar performed a 14-song medley of passionate love songs and bedroom bops from across his 23 years-long career in music, and turned the Tiny Desk into "the big, nasty Desk."

This doesn't happen without warning: "Some of these songs make you wanna make up. Some of these songs make you wanna breakup and some of these songs make you want to participate in various sexual activities," Tank declared before traversing his catalog. Backed by the phenomenal Florida-based MVP Band, along with a trio of famed background vocalists — singer-songwriter-actor Luke James, singer Brooke Valentine and songwriter/producer Lonny Bereal — we got a taste of the songs that not only established Tank as a pillar in R&B, but hits he wrote and produced for other notable artists such as Jamie Foxx, Omarion, Marques Houston and LeToya Luckett.

Full of buttery smooth runs and yearning melodies (along with the occasional, witty HR joke), Tank's Tiny Desk concert is a stellar display of how powerful the allure of R&B can be, and perhaps a masterclass for any youngin' learning how to woo.

SET LIST
"Slowly"
"Coldest"
"Do What It Do"
"O"
"Naked"
"Regret"
"When We"
"Dirty"
"Can't Let It Show"
"Slow"
"See Through Love"
"Maybe I Deserve"
"I Deserve"
"Please Don't Go"

MUSICIANS
Tank: vocals
Lonny Bereal: vocals
Brooke Valentine: vocals
Luke James: vocals
La'Chaz Holloway: guitar
Alex Hill: keys
Jevon Hill: keys, vocals
Arthur Jones: bass
Jimmy Hill: drums

TINY DESK TEAM
Producer: Bobby Carter
Director: Joshua Bryant
Audio Engineer: Neil Tevault
Creative Director: Bob Boilen
Editor: Maia Stern
Videographers: Joshua Bryant, Maia Stern, Sofia Seidel, Kara Frame
Audio Assistant: Hannah Gluvna
Production Assistant: Ashley Pointer
Photographer: Elizabeth Gillis
Tiny Desk Team: Suraya Mohamed, Josh Rogosin, Hazel Cills
VP, Visuals and Music: Keith Jenkins
Senior VP, Programming: Anya Grundmann

goodjohnjr

Level 5
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Ambré: Tiny Desk Concert:

Description:

NPR Music is celebrating Black Music Month with an array of brand new Tiny Desk concerts. Together, these artists represent the past, present and future of Black music. This month of carefully curated shows is a celebration of Black artists expressing themselves in ways we've never seen before, and of the Tiny Desk's unique way of showcasing that talent.

Ashley Pointer | June 20, 2023
"I had to represent for New Orleans, ya heard me?" Ambré says nearly midway through her Tiny Desk concert before turning to show the back of her spray-painted t-shirt, revealing a classic photo of rapper Juvenile from his Cash Money era.

Everything Ambré does is intricately detailed, intentional and unapologetically New Orleans. The singer-songwriter, producer and multi-instrumentalist creates music that's psychedelic, soulful and takes you on a journey. With her band decked out in Dickies fits and surrounded by magnolias, the rising star invites us into her world for a performance that pays homage to the culture of her hometown and its legends.

Accompanied by a dynamic band composed mostly of Tiny Desk alums, Ambré sets the tone with "3 Peat," from her sophomore EP 3000º. The EP is a salute to NOLA's finest — Lil Wayne and Juvenile, who'll be closing out our Black Music Month celebration. She then smoothly transitions into "Wild Life..." a love letter to the 504 before hitting "plenty" and "band practice" from her debut EP Pulp.

It was only right that she closed out the show with "I'm Baby," perhaps her most beloved track and her first No. 1 entry on the Billboard R&B charts. The recording of this performance couldn't have come at a better time — she found out she was nominated for the BET Awards for Best New Artist right after the shoot, all while gearing up to release her follow-up EP who's loving you?, which is out now. If this Tiny Desk happens to be your introduction to Ambré, be prepared to be enraptured.

SET LIST
"3 Peat"
"Wild Life..."
"plenty"
"band practice"
"AMBRÉ'S INTERLUDE"
"I'm Baby"

MUSICIANS
Ambré: vocals, guitar
Deshaun Allen: music director, drums
Devin Smith: keys
Tim Ramsay: bass
Justus West: guitar
Astyn Turrentine: vocals
Viane Escobar: vocals

TINY DESK TEAM
Producer: Ashley Pointer
Director/Editor: Maia Stern
Audio Engineer: Josh Rogosin
Creative Director: Bob Boilen
Series Producer: Bobby Carter
Videographers: Maia Stern, Joshua Bryant, Kara Frame, Alanté Serene
Audio Assistant: Hannah Gluvna
Photographer: Zayrha Rodriguez
Tiny Desk Team: Suraya Mohamed, Hazel Cills, Sofia Seidel
VP, Visuals and Music: Keith Jenkins
Senior VP, Programming: Anya Grundmann

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.