What song/album are you listening to right now?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
This guy's commentary just totally ruined a classic song. Still laughing at him pronouncing Nugent as "Nuget"

I used to have this album, and would literally rock my neighbors 2 doors down when this song came on ;):D

I am a little interested in how you catch this song.:LOL:
I remember that the translators · producers · singers are the only top-class people in Japan and announced as comic songs. Probably pronunciation of English pronunciation is intentionally changed.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
This guy's commentary just totally ruined a classic song. Still laughing at him pronouncing Nugent as "Nuget"

I used to have this album, and would literally rock my neighbors 2 doors down when this song came on ;):D

It just offended your sensibilities, me too but a new generation will have new sensibilities and they will seem repellent to older generations, remember the decade long long hair issue? His reaction overall was complimentary, in fact, it brought to mind an old Baz Lurhmann love song lyric where a young man in a love at first sight moment said " it was like i'd never seen the sky before" , he may be the next rock customer, contributing to Nugents retirement, isn't life a ride.

Last edited:
I

illumination

Thread author
It just offended your sensibilities, me too but a new generation will have new sensibilities and they will seem repellent to older generations, remember the decade long long hair issue? His reaction overall was complimentary, in fact, it brought to mind an old Baz Lurhmann love song lyric where a young man in a love at first sight moment said " it was like i'd never seen the sky before" , he may be the next rock customer, contributing to Nugents retirement, isn't life a ride.
I know you are correct, although this older gentleman, has seen many traits in the newer generations i just find disrespectful, and also find hard to over look.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.