What song/album are you listening to right now?

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017

I don't usually listen to this type of music.
I don't speak German.
I'm not that young.
I'm a manager in a conservative field.

But I really like this song...

I read this as cautionary, I don't speak German, not young or in charge of anything but me, I get the attraction, it seems transitional from good to evil.

Last edited:

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
I read this piece as cautionary, I don't speak German, not young nor in charge of anything but me, I get the attraction but it seems like a transitional statement from good to evil in the simplest terms.

You might have something there @BryanB, it does kind of have that feel. I could go and look up the lyrics in English... but I'm usually disappointed when I like a song and then I seek out the lyrics. The songs often seem much more deep or interesting prior to reading the lyrics.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
If you have not had the pleasure of watching the movie, this song is from,
do yourself a favor, and put it on a list of things to do... It is an excellent family movie..

I had the pleasure and agree, terrific movie, very few accolades but whatever, thoroughly enjoyed it. Great post.

By the way, Page 47, what a great collection of art, all of you, really enjoyed it.

Last edited:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
So true. Many times I've heard a song I really like, and later find out it is a cover, and then I go back and listen to the original -- which is not nearly as good.

And Bobby Timmons is very talented.

Many Japanese taverns use 'Auld Lang Syne' as a BGM to tell you the closing time. As this song flows, customers prepare for accounting.
However, when this cover version flows, I do not think there are people who stand up from the chair thought of going home.
Even the same song makes a completely different way of being told. Although songs are also important, arrangements are also important points of attraction.:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.