Just for you ....
It is also for me...
I think that their Japanese language has been accepted because of the rhythm. Again music is a universal language.
He passed away yesterday.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Just for you ....
I don't usually listen to this type of music.
I don't speak German.
I'm not that young.
I'm a manager in a conservative field.
But I really like this song...
I read this piece as cautionary, I don't speak German, not young nor in charge of anything but me, I get the attraction but it seems like a transitional statement from good to evil in the simplest terms.
Just for you ....
If you have not had the pleasure of watching the movie, this song is from,
do yourself a favor, and put it on a list of things to do... It is an excellent family movie..
I had the pleasure and agree, terrific movie, very few accolades but whatever, thoroughly enjoyed it. Great post.
And I love this cover of "The Sound of Silence."
It can be convinced. There are cases where the cover version arranged than the original becomes favorite.
So true. Many times I've heard a song I really like, and later find out it is a cover, and then I go back and listen to the original -- which is not nearly as good.
And Bobby Timmons is very talented.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes