F
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
This is a really wonderful thread, and thanks to everyone for sharing such wonderful music. Lets keep up the spirit.
Might be a little heavy for this thread but this is what iv been listening to this morning.
When I (we?) was young...
Oh my golly gosh, i couldn't listen to that in the morning. That would certainly wake you up though![]()
Slowly wakes me up. Its definitely what i need some mornings. I react differently then most people to this style of music. I can and have fallen to sleep in multiple car rides whether it be 8 to 18 hours straight listening to metal. Black metal for 18 car ride to Alabama once.![]()
That would have jumping out of my bed screaming, lol. I need quiet in the morning and most of the day too actually but i saw something on tv recently about people who are more susceptible to noise and i think i am one them. I give Mr Weebarra into trouble for breathing and eating as i find him quite noisy (yes i know we need to breathe and eat) so even when i listen to what everyone here has posted, i only listen for about 20 seconds max. I do however enjoy seeing/listening to everyones tastes in music here as it so diverse and opens you up to bands and people you would never otherwise have encountered. So keep it up everyone, some of it is a blast from the past too![]()
@Weebarra, do me a favor and listen from 7:45 to 8:51 on the second video i posted. From the band Cattle Decapitation. The song title is Prophets of loss. I think you will enjoy the lyrics in that about minute time frame. Ill send you a PM if you cannot seem to understand what he is saying. As they may not be suitable to post here.I enjoy the end of that song.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes