What song/album are you listening to right now?

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
This is a really wonderful thread, and thanks to everyone for sharing such wonderful music. Lets keep up the spirit.

Agreed on the thread, If I posted something you liked than my pleasure, would you honor us with something you are especially fond of, you would be one more adding to the spirit here. (y)

@Telos, Hoyt Axton, I really only remember him from the series HeeHaw and I enjoyed him and your post, what do you think of this, is it in your wheelhouse.

Last edited:

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
Oh my golly gosh, i couldn't listen to that in the morning. That would certainly wake you up though :eek:

Slowly wakes me up. Its definitely what i need some mornings. I react differently then most people to this style of music. I can and have fallen to sleep in multiple car rides whether it be 8 to 18 hours straight listening to metal. Black metal for 18 car ride to Alabama once. :)

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Slowly wakes me up. Its definitely what i need some mornings. I react differently then most people to this style of music. I can and have fallen to sleep in multiple car rides whether it be 8 to 18 hours straight listening to metal. Black metal for 18 car ride to Alabama once. :)

That would have jumping out of my bed screaming, lol. I need quiet in the morning and most of the day too actually but i saw something on tv recently about people who are more susceptible to noise and i think i am one them. I give Mr Weebarra into trouble for breathing and eating as i find him quite noisy (yes i know we need to breathe and eat) so even when i listen to what everyone here has posted, i only listen for about 20 seconds max. I do however enjoy seeing/listening to everyones tastes in music here as it so diverse and opens you up to bands and people you would never otherwise have encountered. So keep it up everyone, some of it is a blast from the past too (y)

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
That would have jumping out of my bed screaming, lol. I need quiet in the morning and most of the day too actually but i saw something on tv recently about people who are more susceptible to noise and i think i am one them. I give Mr Weebarra into trouble for breathing and eating as i find him quite noisy (yes i know we need to breathe and eat) so even when i listen to what everyone here has posted, i only listen for about 20 seconds max. I do however enjoy seeing/listening to everyones tastes in music here as it so diverse and opens you up to bands and people you would never otherwise have encountered. So keep it up everyone, some of it is a blast from the past too (y)

Just for you, i will keep the heavy stuff coming :LOL:

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
@Weebarra, do me a favor and listen from 7:45 to 8:51 on the second video i posted. From the band Cattle Decapitation. The song title is Prophets of loss. I think you will enjoy the lyrics in that about minute time frame. Ill send you a PM if you cannot seem to understand what he is saying. As they may not be suitable to post here. :) I enjoy the end of that song.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
@Weebarra, do me a favor and listen from 7:45 to 8:51 on the second video i posted. From the band Cattle Decapitation. The song title is Prophets of loss. I think you will enjoy the lyrics in that about minute time frame. Ill send you a PM if you cannot seem to understand what he is saying. As they may not be suitable to post here. :) I enjoy the end of that song.

I tried @In2an3_PpG but couldn't make it out, something about this world and cross (i think) Yeah pm me and i'll view the lyrics then watch the vid again :)

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Phew, back to normality (for me) i grew up with this stuff and still have the photos of me, my sister and brother with the gear on.... happy days man, we thought we were the bees knees
playing-and-smashing-guitar-smiley-emoticon.gif

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.