What song/album are you listening to right now?

I

illumination

Thread author
Sorry guy's, been busy, here is my contribution to thee only thing that is capable of stimulating the entire brain, music.......

"Coming Back To Life"

Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
And where were you when I was hurt and I was helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me

While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun

Lost in thought and lost in time
While the seeds of life and the seeds of change were planted

Outside the rain fell dark and slow
While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime

I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the waiting had begun
And headed straight... into the shining sun

Last edited by a moderator:

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Really great bunch of music you guys and show-Zi, I don't have an office but I know what you mean, I come to this thread when I'm done for the day and it is doing me much good, and I agree about mixing the genres, we may not enjoy every post but it is interesting.:)

From the flower child era.:barefoot::alien:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Really great bunch of music you guys and show-Zi, I don't have an office but I know what you mean, I come to this thread when I'm done for the day and it is doing me much good, and I agree about mixing the genres, we may not enjoy every post but it is interesting.:)

From the flower child era.:barefoot::alien:

In the chaos without boundaries there is the possibility to meet new music you did not know. I hope to have a wonderful encounter.:D
If you forcibly try to enjoy all posts, the melody can be a noise. Let's enjoy music with selfish sensitivity!:)(y)

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
New Breaking Benjamin for anyone that was not clued in yet. Came out not long ago.

Metal band called Bad Wolves cover of "Zombie" by The Cranberries. Was supposed to have Dolores O'Riordan as guest vocals. Don't know if its been shared yet but here is it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.