Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
| Jeans generation They say that now is night on the other side In that country, they say, it's passing midnight And Johnny took off his old jeans And here, day is waking up I'm putting on the same jeans And lifting my hand up for the Johnny Sleep, Johnny, don't be scared of dark We breathe the same air We have never met Kilometers divided us But we have always thought the same That we are all the jeans generation And that now we are the biggest nation We are the east, the west and the south We are comrades, gentlemen and friends I'm putting on old blue jeans And lifting my hand up for you Sleep, tight, don't be scared of dark We breathe the same air We have never met... |
Did you say Sunset Boulevard?Last time I went down Sunset Boulevard, it rained so hard all day I couldn't even see the top of the trees
![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes