What your favorite game ?

ZeePriest

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 2, 2020
My favorite mobile games right now: Ski Safari - Hitman Go - Dream League Soccer - Mortal Kombat - Real Drift
I haven't played PC games since nfs underground 2 and console games since Mega Drive :eek:

Reactions: CyberTech

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Runescape 2003-2020
Battlefield 2 ( already discontinued)
Battlefield play4free ( discontinued)
World of warcraft 2012-2016
Sometimes age of empires, command & conquer games

Mostly im waiting for new mmorpg ( wowkiller) wich brings something new to mmorpg scene...sadly most of startups are just money milking and genre is slowly dying

Also id like to have some ww2 old school fps games to play, but the trend is battle royal nowadays and im not really fan of EA anymore since discontinued games & other not fancy stuff ( milking money, not caring about users)

Reactions: ErzCrz

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
EVE Online, Diablo 3, Path of Exile, Yakuza series, Sleeping Dogs are some to be mentioned.

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
Runescape 2003-2020
Battlefield 2 ( already discontinued)
Battlefield play4free ( discontinued)
World of warcraft 2012-2016
Sometimes age of empires, command & conquer games

Mostly im waiting for new mmorpg ( wowkiller) wich brings something new to mmorpg scene...sadly most of startups are just money milking and genre is slowly dying

Also id like to have some ww2 old school fps games to play, but the trend is battle royal nowadays and im not really fan of EA anymore since discontinued games & other not fancy stuff ( milking money, not caring about users)

I moved from Wow to Swtor early last year, always looking for FTP MMORPGS :)

Reactions: Moonhorse

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
I'm looking for a free to play anime mmorpg. I have an older pc i3 withe intel HD 4400 graphics. Recommendations?

EDIT: Probably a lot would suggest Maple Story 2 but my machine lacks the required dedicated graphics amount.

UPDATE: Found Mabinogi which I think should be what I'm after.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.