polar_bear
Level 1
Hey there, I want to know your thoughts on whatsapp end to end encryption. Everytime when I use whatsapp for calls and messages, I'm scared what if someone is listening or seeing me.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Hey polar_bear,Hey there, I want to know your thoughts on whatsapp end to end encryption. Everytime when I use whatsapp for calls and messages, I'm scared what if someone is listening or seeing me.
Don't be. Everything's fully encrypted. Messages are encrypted on your device before sending, and only the recipient holds the key to decrypt. Not even WhatsApp can read them. They use Signal Protocol. Voice calls, video calls, and media sent also uses the same cryptography.I'm scared what if someone is listening or seeing me.
I mean by any third partyFirst we need to define who is "someone"? The government? Well maybe if they wanted toYour mistress
? Probably not! Your wife
? She most likely knows your PIN so...
In the end if you know, you know
.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes