Mar 2, 2023
Reactions: Trident

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
lol..thanks for that follow-up of TurboBlaze, as I was on Amazons website looking. So would it be the first one on this list?
It is this one:

Inverter and DC is the same. Refers to being able to reduce the fan electricity as opposed to using pulse modulation (very quick on and off) to drive at lower speed. This helps maintain precise speed. In this case, induction motor is used instead of brushed one, which reduces noise and extends its lifetime.

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
EMPANADAS

1712699504070.png

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
mahi-mahi seasoned "same as the trout"

Corn, carrots and asparagus mix

Both cooked in air fryer "ninja"

Amish potato salad.

I literally eat fish several times a week.

View attachment 282701
Living in the desert southwest of the US I almost never ate fish growing up and rarely do now. Maybe if my cholesterol starts creeping up…but we do eat vegetarian regularly.

Mar 10, 2024
Living in the desert southwest of the US I almost never ate fish growing up and rarely do now. Maybe if my cholesterol starts creeping up…but we do eat vegetarian regularly.
Fish is really good for you. Both it and chicken as opposed to red meats.

Did you know there was a study done where they have proved plants emit a "scream" when being harvested. Interconnectedness and communication of vegetation via networks.

Don't get me wrong, I eat as healthy as can be including salads, non GMO, no preservatives.

I also crave a good steak every once in awhile.

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Rats, I'm,. on a special diet no food after 12:30 in afternoon, I better avoid reading this subject as its getting me hungry. Thanks Victor, you're as its said choking on steak while I'm having a peanut butter and no jelly( ok a hamburger)

Simple solution. Go to bed at 12:30, wake up 8 hours later, stay up all night, eat all you want.:LOL:

Mar 10, 2024
After a couple. Of Months I guess my new name blob would make sense
Biggest meal in the morning, smaller portions through out day, lots of exercise mid afternoon and into evening, staying active as much as possible.

This is actually not so much a diet but recommend for all people as it flows with the natural progression of our digestive tract vs's physical activity.

I am old, I quit smoking two years ago, gained a bunch of weight and transformed with working out and using the method above. I'm 6ft 240 pounds and can do 70 plus straight pushups in a setting. I won't give specific old number other then to state I'm over half a century.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.